A varied job:
As Sales Manager, you are responsible for sales in a designated market area. You maintain existing relationships and are always on the lookout for new customers to further expand your sales activities in your market area. The organisation provides the necessary support to enable you to carry out your work as efficiently as possible.
Who are we looking for?
In response to the growth of our activities, we are looking for enthusiastic Sales Managers. You are a commercial talent with international ambitions, have an affinity with technology. You also speak the language of the customer and are able to translate his wishes into suitable solutions. It is your passion to contribute to the implementation of innovative technical projects.
After a thorough introduction in our business/products, you will take over a sales area in an international context.
- Distribution of our state-of-the-art technical hatchery equipment
- Support of existing customers, acquistion of new customers, trade fair visits
- Analysing new areas/markets
- Participation in company trade fairs
- International contact person and linkt to the After Sales & Service and internal sales department
- Creating proposals
- Reporting and accounting to the Sales & Marketing Director
- At least 2 years of professional expericence in a comparable field of acitivity as a salesman
- Dynamic merchant or Agricultural Engineer of comparable qualification
- Ideally first experiences in selling agricultural machinery equipment
- Deep understanding of the customer’s industry and organization
- Affinity in poultry industry
- Good negotiating, interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to travel is a prerequisite as well as the ability to organize oneself
- Fluent Dutch, English
- Confident in MS office products and CRM system
- Domiciled or willing to move to The Netherlands
What we offer:
- Dynamic job in an international environment
- Technical interesting projects that make the difference in the market
- Healthy organisation being a part of the strong EW GROUP
- Pleasant corporate culture with an enthusiastic team of employees
- Training and internal growth opportunities for personal development
- Good salary and excellent fringe benefits
Does this sound interesting and would you like to talk to us? Then please send us your CV and cover letter.
You can reply via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Innovatec and our solutions, visit innovatec.com.
Mail to a friend
We request that no acquisition be carried out on the basis of this vacancy.
'Boost your carreer'