A varied job
The tasks include assembling machines using assembly drawings and parts lists, testing both single machines and total devices. The mechanisation is delivered in the Netherlands and abroad. The work also includes service and warranty work.
Our products are produced ready for assembly at our head office in Asperen. They are then shipped to our customers worldwide.
As field service engineer, you are responsible for ensuring that all elements on site are built up and delivered to a fully operational production line.
For this varied job, you regularly travel abroad. You are therefore independent, client and solution-oriented, practical, flexible and enterprising and able to handle a wide variety of tasks.
- Working at home, but especially abroad
- Independently implementing projects at clients with lead times of 2 to 3 weeks as well as performing service and after-sales activities.
- Customer contact point at the customer
- Providing reports of work carried out to the customer
- Informing and alerting project management or selling the customer's needs
- Assembling and testing (decrease) of projects or machines in the fitting
- Intermediate vocational (MBO) training with higher professional work and academic level, preferably with Mechanical Engineering background/Mechatronics and/or electronics
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in similar duties
- Experience with TIG welding
- Knowledge of control technology, electric and pneumatic
- Knowledge of switching and control technology is an advantage
- Experience in supervising projects and managing employees on location
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Excellent social skills
- Knowledge of the common office packages
- Willingness to work in other countries
- Willingness to attend courses
What we offer:
- Dynamic job in an international environment
- Technical interesting projects that make the difference in the market
- Healthy organisation being a part of the strong EW GROUP
- Pleasant corporate culture
- Training and internal growth opportunities for personal development
- Good salary and excellent fringe benefits
Does this sound interesting and would you like to talk to us? Then please send us your CV and cover letter.
You can reply via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about us and our solutions, visit innovatec.com.
Mail to a friend
We request that no acquisition be carried out on the basis of this vacancy.
'Boost your carreer'